Friday, June 15, 2012

Designed to Inspire Photo Challenge by Ruby P.

So Ruby P. over at Designed to Inspire challenged us who read that blog to edit this photo that she took.

Before I edited it:

And after I edited it:
I was really surprised at how ell it turned out and really like what it looks like. I used PicMonkey.com and was able to change the color of her shirt by using Tint on that site. I also did a few other effects that worked really well with the picture.

Chasity
*Chasity Sherelle Photography*

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love what you did with the picture! :)

    -Sheila a.k.a. The Unknown Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your entry Chasity- this is beautiful!! Thank you for entering!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Britt!! And I'm so happy I entered! =D

      Delete
  3. Oh, that's so cute, Chasity! :) {I'm here from Britt's blog, btw - I also entered Ruby's photo/edit challenge}. Anyway, I love what you did with the pic, and I'll be checking back with your beautiful blog soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Thanks so much! I liked your photo too!

      Delete

Please keep your comments clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...