Saturday, June 23, 2012

Little Girl in the Park

    Below are photos I took when I had nursery last Sunday night. I took pictures of the other kids and might post those some other time but for now there's just these ones of Jael ("JJ"). Some turned out good and then others were okay. I ended up taking more of her than any other kid because she kept moving around. Most of her pictures ended up being fine though. =)

 (1)

(2)
(3)

(4)

(5)

(6)

(7) 

(8)

(9)

(10)

(11)

(12)

I edited these photos on PicMonkey.com and also made the new blog signature below or whatever you call it. =)

6 comments:

  1. I love them, Chasity!! She's so cute, and I love the way you photographed her! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! She's indeed cute (but can be a stinker sometimes). I'm surprised I captured her so well since she was moving around so much.

      Delete
    2. Haha, but even still you did really well despite that! ;)

      Delete
  2. hey!
    those sooo cute! :)
    she looks so grown up! its sad.... :(.... even thoe she my niece,,,,, she can be a stinker! lololol!!!8D
    ssssooooo cute!
    ~Annamillar~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes she can be! ;) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Please keep your comments clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...