Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Photo Challenge: Independence Day

 
Guess what!? I'm going to have a photo challenge!! (Well, you knew that by the title.) I've been wanting to do one of these for some time now and finally decided to do so. The theme is Independence Day.

    Okay, so here is what you need to do to enter it . . .

1.MANDATORY: Be a public follower of my blog
2. Take a picture of something to do with Independence Day/July 4th (example: fireworks, flags, food, people celebrating, etc.)
3. Put your picture on your blog in a post
4. Link up below with your name, what website you used to edit the photo (example: Chasity - picmonkey.com), and link to your post



13 comments:

  1. This sounds fun! I hope I can get some good pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN'T WAIT TO ENTER!!!!!!! Great idea and great post!!!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww man! I entered my link but forgot to write what I edited with. :( I used PicMonkey. Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that's okay. I kind of just said to say what you used to edit it with just so I can get ideas of what to use besides picmonkey and ipiccy. =)

      Delete
  4. I entered my photo!! this was such a cool idea! Just to let you know the photo is down a little ways on the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I don't think I'll win, but I should still try!

    http://lindyslifeadventures.blogspot.com/2012/07/entering-another-photo-challenge.html

    Lindy J. - picmonkey.com

    I did it the right way, didn't I? Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're picture is nice and I like your good attitude. =) You didn't enter with inlinkz thingy but I'll just add you. =)

      Delete
  6. Hi, uh sorry i kinda sorta forgot to tell you what I edited this with... I did it with iPhoto, and so yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright! Thanks for telling me. It's looks nice. =)

      Delete

Please keep your comments clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...