Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Give Thanks!

These are my nieces and nephews (well, all except one who was not there that day).

The two on the left are the oldest of their two families.

These two are the middle children.

Notice the blue sticker on the floor? I didn't until I loaded these pictures onto the computer. Oops. 
I wonder who put it there?

Funny how the blonds would be the only ones that looked in this one.

I like how my nieces (Soleil and Bella) are looking at Gabe.

A pretty good one except that Bella and Kale aren't smiling. :(

Silly kids they are! (Yoda voice)

A blond, brunet and a red head! :)

Smile. Please!

Bella's face! Ha ha ha!

This one is so sweet X ten!

Chasity
*Chasity Sherelle Photography*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...