Friday, March 1, 2013

Updates

Hello out there! Sorry I haven't posted any pictures on here since December! Sometimes I forget I have a photography blog. =/ 

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know I'm going on a trip and won't be back until the end of next week so I'll behaving a friend of mine do a guest post on here this coming Wednesday so stay in tune for that! =)

Oh and in case you don't follow my other blog, I'm an aunt for the seventh time. =) You know that photo shoot I had with the couple (their pictures have been the latest post since December)? Well my sister and her husband had their baby girl! Below is a picture of my new niece Piper

This was taken the day after she was born (February 2 is her birthday).

1 comment:

Please keep your comments clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...