Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Camera and Eye

Hello! I know, you're surprised that I posted on here since it's been well over two weeks since my last post. Oops. Time sure does fly! Anyhoo, here are a few snap shots from the other day of my (left o.o) eye and then Nikkita (nickname: Nikki) my camera with moi. Yeah . . . my camera has a name now . . . weird huh? ~:o)





Like the edits? Picnik is closing in April (WHY!!??) and so I'm editing now before it goes bye bye forever! :( I don't know what I'm going to do! All my pictures will be basically naked and look like crappola without Picnik!!! I might have to quit my blog for Pete's sake! Well . . . that probably won't happen but I don't know of any other programs that are like Picnik and if there are I wouldn't know how to use them. Yes, I've become that attached and used to Picnik. The stupid thing is, that in the stupid little e-mail Picnik sent out it said "it's been awesome" but then why did they say they're leaving if it's been so awesome!!!??? I need them! And then they said they were like "joining up with Google" but weren't very clear on that but it sounds like Google's being mean. Why does Google have to take over everything? Dumb Google! Oh, what is the world coming to?

Ignore the above drama and have a good, uh, life. (without Picnik :[  )


Chasity
*Chasity Sherelle Photography*

3 comments:

  1. Awe, your eyes are just gorgeous, and look at those eyelashes *swoons* You are one lucky girl, I have little short stubs for eyelashes :)

    Janelle

    P.S Thanks for all the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) cah-ueety you are sista!

    bwahahaha i commented aren't ya proud of moi?

    Love,
    your hyper sister
    KayleeBeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, hey!
    I really like the top one! It's really neat. I'm not usually a fan of "eye" pictures, but that one is pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...